Supporters' Council Thursday 16 May

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Buffy said:

I’ll be doing live Updates - on the .net football forum - for anyone who can’t make it. 😀

That's great, Buffy. I just hope that no fans decide against going who can, just because they'll be able to read your updates. It would be good if the Purvis is stowed out and the speakers are asked lots of pertinent questions.

Ha Ha !

I'll have you know that we went of our own accord to Australia! Have to admit that it was a freebee that took us there though. (Great Great Uncle got a free land grant because he was an ex-soldier.)

On the other hand, having family members transported to Oakley was altogether more traumatic............ strangely when I think of my uncle Bill Mitchell running the Greyhound Tavern about 1970, I think of those old western films where everyone hits everyone in a mass rammy. No idea why....

Anyway, the Supporters' Council on Thursday will be much more polite I am sure...........  

Hoping for a good turnout -- important moment for the Club.

I can't make it but would be delighted if someone could ask a question on my behalf?

How do the the board feel about the proposal to increase the Championship to 12 sides? Given the well documented cash issues that Ross mcArthur laid out for us in his statement does he feel those extra home games could provide vital income that we are not in a position to turn down? Essentially is this 'bribe' big enough to convince the board that Colt sides should be shoehorned into League Two?

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze said:

I can't make it but would be delighted if someone could ask a question on my behalf?

How do the the board feel about the proposal to increase the Championship to 12 sides? Given the well documented cash issues that Ross mcArthur laid out for us in his statement does he feel those extra home games could provide vital income that we are not in a position to turn down? Essentially is this 'bribe' big enough to convince the board that Colt sides should be shoehorned into League Two?

Would you like the question asked verbatim as above? 

Archived