New Manager

worldwiderab

3 hours ago, kelty_par said:

Don’t understand why the club said they’ll have a robust process in place but it’s looking like it could be a done deal for Robertson if you believe what’s been said 

Maybe it's a done deal, maybe it isn't. The leak, if that's what it is, is singularly unhelpful, especially the use of the term "head hunted". Other candidates may be getting interviewed from tomorrow onwards and a decision arrived at after that.

I take it this Graham Hunter guy is an adult? If he's about 12 I'd find it easier to forgive.

6 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

Maybe it's a done deal, maybe it isn't. The leak, if that's what it is, is singularly unhelpful, especially the use of the term "head hunted". Other candidates may be getting interviewed from tomorrow onwards and a decision arrived at after that.

I take it this Graham Hunter guy is an adult? If he's about 12 I'd find it easier to forgive.

He's an adult, and not a teenager either, he should definitely know better.

10 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

Grant was ‘head hunted’ too and look how that panned out 🤣

11 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Grant was ‘head hunted’ too and look how that panned out 🤣

Yea, I know, KP,  but in this case we don't know for certain that Robbo has been "head hunted", we've only got the say so of some dude on Twitter, who some think may be a director's son. (His dad must be mortified, if true.) We also definitely don't know that he's the only candidate being interviewed or even if he's being interviewed or even interested in the job.

That's a helluva lot of unknowns, unless you take this blabbermouth as 100% reliable. 

1 minute ago, GG Riva said:

Yea, I know, KP,  but in this case we don't know for certain that Robbo has been "head hunted", we've only got the say so of some dude on Twitter, who some think may be a director's son. (His dad must be mortified, if true.) We also definitely don't know that he's the only candidate being interviewed or even if he's being interviewed or even interested in the job.

That's a helluva lot of unknowns, unless you take this blabbermouth as 100% reliable. 

That’s true, I just hope we actually do a interview process unlike last time