How bad does it need to get?

parsforlife

The board cannot complain about the fans, given the position the club is in the support for the team last night was fantastic. We did play ok at points but other than a worldly from Thomas we never looked threatening. Once we scored it actually looked like the players didn’t know what they were meant to be doing, Grant sitting on his ring most of the match didn’t help this. 

• Upvote 1

The board just need to admit they have made a complete mess of this and try to fix it before we go down. 

I think we have already lost some fans already,I know a few myself who have taken up golf or fishing instead of renewing their season ticket. I also know someone who has jumped on the kelty bandwagon and him and his son in law have got season tickets because of cardle, which I dont agree with at all.

How do the board plan on getting these fans back?

29 minutes ago, worldwiderab said:

Please correct me if I am wrong but should we not be celebrating our one year anniversary of our last win in the league. We won 4-0 almost exactly a year ago to the team that got relegated who had a totally useless tw*t of a manager. I wonder what idiots gave him a job after that?

Nah we won 4-3 v Arbroath on 24th April. THAT was our last win in the league.

• Upvote 1