How bad does it need to get?

parsforlife

Has to go now, never in my life have I not looked at updates for a pars games. That's now two in a row where iv only checked full time. 

How many more fans are turning this way and at what cost to the club?

Think I'm done, never even thought about that under Munro or Scott. Was talking about going to the QOTS game when I'm up but not a chance if this clowns around. 

Done can hardly even bring myself to read anything on this site with our current state. 

3 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

apart from the goal we created absolutely nothing. Sadly some will see this as progress still so he’ll get another 2 games at least. Get beat next 2 games and we’ll be lucky to stay up 

I can guarantee Arbroath will beat us on Saturday. Big dicky done it again tonight. Noticed we got a few players built like brick ****-houses playing tonight. I'd field everyone of them. Can someone name me a worse manager in the Championship just now please.

Just now, scottyboy said:

I can guarantee Arbroath will beat us on Saturday. Big dicky done it again tonight. Noticed we got a few players built like brick ****-houses playing tonight. I'd field everyone of them. Can someone name me a worse manager in the Championship just now please.

Dick applied for the pars job,he will be laughing at us now 

Just now, Keyser Soze said:

…and didn’t get the job due to a personal grievance the vice chairman has with him. Letting his own ego cloud what’s best for the club. 

Braisby and his hangers on dont like dick, hope the germans show them the exit door soon these guys are stinking the place out.

3 goals in the league at home. 1 was a fluke by thomas against killie, one was a last gasp equaliser they should have seen out and a peach tonight, all and all it isn't good enough. I was also baffled by the subs tonight. Rovers have the slowest centre halfs in the league and we decide instead of piling on pace while they pushed up for the equaliser we went for a like for like with Todorov. Berra was brutal on the ball tonight and we didnt press him. Im not sure how Dow stayed on the park either. I told my sister when Rovers made their sub and took off a guy at 5 foot and put on a 6 footer they will start punting balls in (not rocket science) and it caused complete panic. Then we didn't close the ball at all for the shot for the goal

Edited by Fifes Elite

I think there is maybe more things wrong, than  the vice chairman just now. Not keen on a jobs for the boys type of nepotistic ways ahead. Move Grant on and get the CVs oot the drawer. Ask Petrie, can you improve us. We didn't do enough to win tonight. Can't see us putting 2 goals past any team just now. Dom Thomas was the best player on the park tonight. Let's hire the best manager we can afford, to try get some wins on the board. The fanbase is plummeting just now and it's going to get worse.

Edited by scottyboy