How bad does it need to get?

parsforlife

21 hours ago, kelty_par said:

The board aren’t going to admit they made a huge mistake, because he should be away 100% already 

I don't follow the logic of your argument, KP.  If the BoD privately believe they've made a poor appointment, what difference will it make if they admit this by sacking him now or in a month, 2 months etc?

21 hours ago, kelty_par said:

The board aren’t going to admit they made a huge mistake, because he should be away 100% already 

I don't follow the logic of your argument, KP. If the BoD privately believe they've made a poor appointment, what difference does it make if they admit this by sacking him now or in a month, 2 months or 3 months from now?

Imo PG has to go tomm with his assistants. Get him into EEP tomm …. hand his car back and he’s on the no19 to the Halbeath park and ride where he can get the bus to Glasgow.

How many chances does the board give this guy? Where is our German friends? 
its becoming a total joke now and someone needs to take control and get us sorted. 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

I don't follow the logic of your argument, KP. If the BoD privately believe they've made a poor appointment, what difference does it make if they admit this by sacking him now or in a month, 2 months or 3 months from now?

3 months from now will be too late to save the season, I’d happily wager anyone that PG won’t win a league game with us. I highly doubt the board want to admit the mistake as they are the ones who ‘head hunted’ Grant in the first place, it would look a bit daft on their part to be getting rid of him when they ignored all other applications 

3 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

3 months from now will be too late to save the season, I’d happily wager anyone that PG won’t win a league game with us. I highly doubt the board want to admit the mistake as they are the ones who ‘head hunted’ Grant in the first place, it would look a bit daft on their part to be getting rid of him when they ignored all other applications 

You haven't really answered my question, KP. If the BoD will "lose face" by sacking him now, they'll still lose it if they delay, so why not get it done now?

Is it possible they know something we don't? If they do, I'd love to know what it is. 

1 minute ago, GG Riva said:

You haven't really answered my question, KP. If the BoD will "lose face" by sacking him now, they'll still lose it if they delay, so why not get it done now?

Is it possible they know something we don't? If they do, I'd love to know what it is. 

It’s beyond me why he’s still here, he needs to go ASAP. I’d never have thought that we would go for a manager that gets a team relegated from the same league as us in a million years. It’s been a disaster of an appointment and no win Tuesday and he’s got to go

22 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

If we're still drawing ,then 2 months will be too late. They sack him now, then we all know they got the appointment wrong. If he wins on Tuesday and can follow it up,  then we could say its taking a while for him to get going, then we would have to give them a bit credit, when the majority were calling for his heed. He's capable of making us hard to beat, but that's no gonna be enough. I  think if we play well on Tuesday we'll get the first win.

Edited by scottyboy
And we play to win

But tbh any of us made it clear that his formation at the start of the season was not working and switch to a 4-4-2 so he went a 4-4-1-1. Anyone could see we would be ok in defence but our manager/coach can’t get us playing attacking football…. PG is a joke and can gtf…. A total bull****ter and mouthpiece.

8 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Peter the pointer will go soon but who will want the job after he goes? 

The new manager will inherit some of the worst players to wear the black and white stripes, we are in a complete mess.

If we can get to January and not be too far adrift, I’d be hoping for a new manager by then and then can hopefully get some new faces in to help keep us up. Some amount of dead wood needing shifted in January 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Peter the pointer will go soon but who will want the job after he goes? 

The new manager will inherit some of the worst players to wear the black and white stripes, we are in a complete mess.

I think there's some, in particularly one, horrendous players at this club,  but there's more than enough in this squad for a competent manager to pick up some points before January and add the right players to sort out this mess and see us home at mid-table.

16 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I think there's some, in particularly one, horrendous players at this club,  but there's more than enough in this squad for a competent manager to pick up some points before January and add the right players to sort out this mess and see us home at mid-table.

But we can still win the league……..Grant out

11 hours ago, parsforlife said:

In order to add to the squad we need to off load the ****e players, and who will take them?

11 hours ago, parsforlife said:

We have more than one horrendous player at the club,nearly all of Grant's signings have been horrendous and not good enough.

Which manager is going to want to take this job on? We are in a complete mess and not going to be a quick fix.

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave the job to Shields, they have previous for this.