Rangers Finances

Fifes Elite

7 hours ago, scottyboy said:

They never learn. Success at all costs, never mind the financial burden put on the club. Massive fanbase should really step in to take over. They seem to attract all the unsavoury characters,  with King being a slippery dodgy person. 

I'm fairness to Park (the chairman) although a bit of a bawheid I think he is a big rangers fan and does have their best interests at heart. But it's interesting he has tried to throw the ex chairman under the bus. The current board have taken over from 3 previous boards where at least 2 of them have set up dodgy contracts with Ashley and large consultancy bonuses for themselves and now the third and more recent one the chairman(King) has recieved 800k into his family trust just for interest. What would be worrying for rangers is if King was forced to loan that money then no financial institution who would offere better terms wants to touch them which would be a red flag in my eyes. The business model they have isn't working and its only so long directors loans and share issues (that keep devaluing existing shareholders making it less attractive long term to new investors) will stump up.

O and the messiah stevie is gone, already seen comments on social that he is a "traitorous fenian *******". Horrible cunts

Edited by Fifes Elite