Florent Hoti

kelty_par

23 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

I think it's obvious it is stuff out with the clubs control that is delaying/stopping transfers.

Its not the clubs fault if they cant get a hold of Ambrose,do you want yogi to go up to New Central park tomorrow and kidnap him?

It's not the clubs fault if Hoti is wanting to sort out his future at Dundee United before joining us on loan.

Going by yogis comments they have been very close with one or two which have collapsed just before the contract has been signed.

We have been trying to sign central midfielders,for example Ben Williamson who picked Raith over us and Stephen Kelly who went to Salford City.

The club are trying and we have to be patient.

It’s hard not to tho, I pay my money like everyone else. Even though I’m not keen on giving money to the current board.

they way transfer has been dealt in previous season has been good and this season has been a joke. 

ive not said the club arnt trying I just think they could be doing more that’s all.

no one expected us to be where the are but this is the boards fault. 

From reading Twitter fans of loads of clubs are bemoaning the lack of action this window. Every club is struggling for the same reasons. Inverness only made their first signings of the window today. Falkirk fans have exactly the same complaints. Dundee and St Johnstone fans have been furious with their boards. And that’s just the ones I’ve seen. 

1 hour ago, SRBpar said:

ive not said the club arnt trying I just think they could be doing more that’s all.

I don't know what more the club can do? If players don't want to sign - they don't have too. I think the important thing is not signing players for the sake of signing them. There is absolutely no point of signing a player who is sitting on the bench or in the stand because their not good enough - that's how we have got in this position in the first place. I dont get the impression that Yogi is not being backed from the board - but I agree its a problem

The board gave yogi funds to bring in 3 players in January-Martin,Donaldson and Lawless.

Then after that Meggle told him he could shuffle the pack as much as he wants.So far we have seen Graham,Connolly, and Kennedy return to their parent clubs,Gaspuitis leave by mutual consent,Fraser Currid leave and Wighton join Arbroath on loan who are covering his full wages. We have the funds to bring new players in,the problem is getting the players to sign for us.