Florent Hoti

kelty_par

3 minutes ago, Parzionale said:

Has the signing of non-internationals been relaxed? 

Quite a few teams recently signing non-internationals from abroad.

If so, maybe we will start to see those players coming over from Europe. 

Yes, a few weeks ago after petitioning the Home office through a joint SPFL effort. 

17 minutes ago, Parzionale said:

Has the signing of non-internationals been relaxed? 

Quite a few teams recently signing non-internationals from abroad.

If so, maybe we will start to see those players coming over from Europe. 

Maybe some of the trialists we have had over in the last few weeks have been foreign? 

Hopefully with the rules being relaxed it will open us up to different markets to bring players in. Meggle tried to sign five foreign players in the summer but none of them met the requirements.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

He is wanting clarity over his future at Tannadice  because his contract is up at the end of the season, that is holding up his loan move to us.

That is almost saying 2 things,

if I'm not getting a new contract at the moment I want to stay here and fight for a place in the team and potentially a new contract.

or

If I'm not getting a new contract at the end of the season I want to go to a team that may want to sign me in a better place than the Pars.

Meaning I'll go to the Pars if you give me a new contract.

5 hours ago, Rengade Master said:

That is almost saying 2 things,

if I'm not getting a new contract at the moment I want to stay here and fight for a place in the team and potentially a new contract.

or

If I'm not getting a new contract at the end of the season I want to go to a team that may want to sign me in a better place than the Pars.

Meaning I'll go to the Pars if you give me a new contract.

I think it's that if his contract isn't renewed, he wants to go back down south on loan.

1 hour ago, SRBpar said:

This window has been a nightmare so far, give up with the club sometimes 

I think it's obvious it is stuff out with the clubs control that is delaying/stopping transfers.

Its not the clubs fault if they cant get a hold of Ambrose,do you want yogi to go up to New Central park tomorrow and kidnap him?

It's not the clubs fault if Hoti is wanting to sort out his future at Dundee United before joining us on loan.

Going by yogis comments they have been very close with one or two which have collapsed just before the contract has been signed.

We have been trying to sign central midfielders,for example Ben Williamson who picked Raith over us and Stephen Kelly who went to Salford City.

The club are trying and we have to be patient.

• Upvote 2