Iain Wilson

kelty_par

53 minutes ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

Charmers looks like a similar type of player, possibly even an upgrade, and he's fit.

I hope Wilson can get back playing though. Always committed and a decent footballer.

Not sure about them being the same type player. 

Gutted it hasn't worked out for Wilson, our best centre mid last season and a bit of a rarity at this level with his ball progression from centre mid, injuries have curtailed his time here though, hope he gets over whatever he had. 

Sorry to read this as he was good last season and had lots of improvement in him. But being brutal he has barely featured this season and was not good when he did.

We have lots of cover in midfield now with Chalmers signing and Pybus playing really well. If Wilson stayed he’s taking a place that keeps Allan and Todd from getting in the team.

Thanks and best wishes for the future.

11 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Yogi said after yesterday that a deal is 50/50 ahead of the deadline. The extra funds now freed up might help it get over the line 

Wonder if we will sign the young goalkeeper who is up on trial? He was part of the warm up yesterday my mate was saying,I got in the ground just before kick off so didn't see him.