Play Offs & Relegation.

scottyboy

10 hours ago, GG Riva said:

On the contary, Ross, not so much optimism but realism in that 8th is probably out of reach now. Give me 9th and another shot at safety as opposed to straight relegation. I think our chances of survival would be quite good. If we can't beat 2 league 1 teams over 2 legs, we certainly deserve to go down. Rovers losing that final to Brechin was a total aberration. 

GG.  I so hope you are right, but I think your bubble will be burst.  I see little positive redeeming features of our team right now. 

• Upvote 1

Last few games we’ve been unlucky in terms of hitting the woodwork etc. Some Of the goals we’ve lost have been terrible along with some poor referee decisions. Thought on Saturday we played some good stuff in spells of the game and think we can still avoid the drop. Keep the faith COYP

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Boston Red Sox said:

We are gash just now, I hope we can dodge the bullet but who knows. On a side note ain't you been a ray of sunshine Grant.

It's almost like we're bottom of the league. 

If we were top of the league I'd be posting about how good we are, as it is we've not ended up here out of bad luck, we are exactly where we deserve to be.