Squad For Next Season

Grant

10 minutes ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

Yeah, but you clear out those who are part of the problem and not the ones who are part of the potential solution.

When we lost Connolly we got a better player in donaldson. All I’m saying is I’m sure we’ll be able to get a as good replacement in. That’s why the delay in getting rid of Hughes will come back to bite us imo

8 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

When we lost Connolly we got a better player in donaldson. All I’m saying is I’m sure we’ll be able to get a as good replacement in. That’s why the delay in getting rid of Hughes will come back to bite us imo

You do remember that we got relegated and have a worse pool of players to pick from, aye?

1 hour ago, kelty_par said:

True, but won’t lose sleep over him going to Falkirk. We need a clear out 

Of the players that were ****e, not the few who actually looked good. 

46 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

That's because Connolly wasn't half as good as people held him up to be. 

Donaldson has probably been our best centre half since Morris left, just blithely assuming we'll get an as good replacement when we've been relegated doesn't follow much logic. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Grant said:

Of the players that were ****e, not the few who actually looked good. 

That's because Connolly wasn't half as good as people held him up to be. 

Donaldson has probably been our best centre half since Morris left, just blithely assuming we'll get an as good replacement when we've been relegated doesn't follow much logic. 

Christ do you just love to argue with folk or what? I’m sure the pars will survive that Coll donaldson has signed with Falkirk. Assuming we wont get any better than him doesn’t follow much logic either, unless you know who the club are looking at in potential signings 

What is the point of Meggle and his ‘day to day involvement on footballing matters’? I’m the absence of a manager surely he could pick up the slack with contracts? That’s Thomas, Donaldson and Pybus away - arguably our 3 best players last season.