Squad For Next Season

Grant

1 hour ago, rosythpar said:

Reading on the other forum that it looks like Chris Hamilton is a done deal,great signing if true!

Agree a good signing! 
Broadfoot would also be good in league 1. 
Midfield is a major problem but if we sign 2 x decent CM’s that gives a good spine to the team 👍

3 hours ago, rosythpar said:

Reading on the other forum that it looks like Chris Hamilton is a done deal,great signing if true!

Have we got anyone on this forum that knows Chris Hamilton, or his relatives, that could ask? Anyone? 

• Upvote 2

Hamilton yes, Broadfoot maybe and the others no. 

Can you imagine a team with Adams, Dorrans, Broadfoot and Foster. Add the sprightly pace of youngster Chalmers

Old, slow and once capped for Scotland. come join Dunfermline's walking football team. 

I'm aware these are rumours. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Al k said:

Hamilton yes, Broadfoot maybe and the others no. 

Can you imagine a team with Adams, Dorrans, Broadfoot and Foster. Add the sprightly pace of youngster Chalmers

Old, slow and once capped for Scotland. come join Dunfermline's walking football team. 

I'm aware these are rumours. 

Think Broadfoot could still do a job. Foster looked done to me though tbh. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has quietened down on the rumours and leaks which has been rare for Dunfermline. 

I'd imagine were still on the lookout for wingers but the only one I can think off would be Fitzpatrick? Broke through at Partick, got a move to Norwich and hasn't kicked on massively but was coming onto a game at QoTS. Might be a position we look to the loan market for?