Could Dorrans be on the move?

kelty_par

4 hours ago, Legend85 said:

Some folk just have it in for Dorrans even if he rattled in a hatrick against Falkirk someone would find fault especially you rosythpar

No problem with the guy, just like to see last seasons players ply their trade elsewhere. Need a new impetus this year. Hopefully it will be more entertaining this time round.

There's no arguing Dorrans was a class player. There's no argument he showed glimpses of it last season. There's no argument he suffered from a lack of a full pre-season for whatever reason. There's no argument he was part of one of the slowest, most ineffective midfields I've ever seen in my time watching the Pars.

If he stays, he really needs to start bossing games & making things happen. It's League One FFS.

Some of the abuse he got last season, at Ayr in particular, was completely & utterly out of order. 

• Upvote 2

It worries me that mcpake mentioned he’s injured again.   He spent a long time out injured last season and then took time to get up to speed, by the time he did so he was injured again.

Maybe not be saying it if he was younger but at his age it does suggest his body is giving up on him. 

7 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

There's no arguing Dorrans was a class player. There's no argument he showed glimpses of it last season. There's no argument he suffered from a lack of a full pre-season for whatever reason. There's no argument he was part of one of the slowest, most ineffective midfields I've ever seen in my time watching the Pars.

If he stays, he really needs to start bossing games & making things happen. It's League One FFS.

Some of the abuse he got last season, at Ayr in particular, was completely & utterly out of order. 

Opinions on players is just normal business for us fans. 

I agree he needs to do better this season. I also agree he did not deserve that abuse, it was out of order. 

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...