Josh Edwards

kelty_par

7 minutes ago, Grant said:

Good deal for everyone involved. 

Crawford brought in a couple of players we sold for cash eh? Probably the most profitable Pars manager in a long time. 

Tbf aye, if this goes thru, Edwards, McManus and Nisbet netting a total minimum of £400k+

now how much did we pay for Chalmers…? 🫣

26 minutes ago, Grant said:

Good deal for everyone involved. 

Crawford brought in a couple of players we sold for cash eh? Probably the most profitable Pars manager in a long time. 

The majority were McNamara's recommendations. I know he was McGill's agent not sure on the others such as McCann, Nesbit or Lang. Who we also paid a fee for.

8 minutes ago, Al k said:

The majority were McNamara's recommendations. I know he was McGill's agent not sure on the others such as McCann, Nesbit or Lang. Who we also paid a fee for.

Some good deals done by Crawford, some terrible deals too. Pretty much like any manager I suppose 

15 minutes ago, PARFECT said:

This is our business model now so it’s go to see it working.

great advert for good young players who can see DAFC as part of their development.

Hopefully it will be younger players we bring in this window. This is the Germans model and Chris Hamilton fits into it perfectly.

39 minutes ago, PARFECT said:

This is our business model now so it’s go to see it working..

Checks what league we’re in…

Its not ****ing working.

I don’t disagree with the idea of bringing players in, deleloping them and then making a sale,  but the only purpose of such an exercise is to generate income and get success out the players whilst they’re here. 

I’ve no interest in patting ourselves on the back for player development if it’s not resulting in first team success.