FC Edinburgh away

1 hour ago, kelty_par said:

I think the standing could be a temporary stand like what east fife had when us and rangers were in league one, hopefully better than scaffolding mind you

I seen a picture of it at the weekend, it's not great. If you've been to Riccarton at Heriot Watt it's similar to that with only a few rows but the front rows view appear to be directly restricted by a barrier in front of it.

1 hour ago, kelty_par said:

I think the standing could be a temporary stand like what east fife had when us and rangers were in league one, hopefully better than scaffolding mind you

I think its just a barrier down the side of the pitch opposite the little stand they have. The Stadium looks a total joke and they probably would have been sharing Ainslie Park again

After last Saturdays 1-0 win against Alloa the Pars head over the Forth to face FC Edinburgh for their first game of the season. FC Edinburgh should feel buoyant with a comfortable away win over Kelty Hearts and will be looking forward to taking the Pars scalp on their home ground. The Pars should be familiar with what is expected in this league to win games having played Alloa twice in successive weeks and I think most fans will recognise that many games are about grinding out results with game management if they want to progress. A good few Pars fans will be heading towards Meadowbank to tick off their grounds visited list so there will be good backing for the team. Sadly, Hamilton will be absent serving his second game on suspension so I would think barring injury this will be a familiar team taking the pitch. The only practical option to change will be the strikers especially in the absence of new signings. The squad as we know is very thin but the defence is proving to be quite mean and resolute thus far. I think that will remain the case and I tip the Pars to earn the points with a 2-0 away win. COYP

• Upvote 1