Kelty v The pars

Fifes Elite

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

I hope we smash them by a few goals next week. Cannot still believe we're in the same league as them. 

Where do they get the money on crowds of a few hundred?, must have some set of benefactors. 

Dean McKenzie who has the converters group and the soccer shop sponsors the club.

• Upvote 1

I reckon it'll be a Pars win. Looking at Kelty statistics this season, they have had the majority of possession, but that doesn't always win you (remember last season?) matches. John Potter a great coach and person, the same as Stevie Crawford. Afraid Management must be a different ball game altogether imo. JP will need to get some points on the board soon, otherwise he will get put under immense pressure. I hope we scud them by 4 though. I think the maroon machine has finally seized up.

53 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I hear John P is struggling to bring players in? 

I used to watch Kelty when they were an amateur side back in the 70s. My older pal played for them at the time and used to take me along. Think I was a lucky charm?

They signed a few players last week, a couple on loan from Hearts. Higgy being injured is a big miss for them. 

Still no update on our allocation?