Sam Fisher

kelty_par

1 hour ago, kelty_par said:

Mcpake always said he wouldn’t be signing just anyone. So he must be impressed enough to have him at us. Good we have cover now, 2/3 more to go then that’s us I think 

Not sure based on his recent interview whether that initial view still remains, there’s being patient but where we are now and how short, it may well be considered the time to just move and bring people in that we can.

Hopefully not the case though, I know nothing about this player so can’t really cast an opinion, based on the players he has brought in though in Bene and Hamilton, have faith that he will be a good asset.

Does read like he’s been unfortunate with injuries over the years.

Edited by Berry

6 minutes ago, Berry said:

Not sure based on his recent interview whether that initial view still remains, there’s being patient but where we are now and how short, it may well be considered the time to just move and bring people in that we can.

Hopefully not the case though, I know nothing about this player so can’t really cast an opinion, based on the players he has brought in though in Bene and Hamilton, have faith that he will be a good asset.

Does read like he’s been unfortunate with injuries over the years.

Dundee fans on P&B said that he could easily play championship the now but they’ve just too many centre backs. Also played a few games this season, like you I’ve never seen him but seems a positive signing?

Yeah sure it is a positive signing and the extra cover and competition we need in that position.

Just watched his first interview and he came across enthusiastic and willing to work hard to get into the team, all good stuff.

Tin hat on though, I’m not really a big fan of the interviewing technique, when the players answer always starts with ‘definitely’ it indicates somethings not quite right. Bit too much waffle during the questions which tend to come with a suggested answer as well.

Sure it’s a difficult art to learn and I’m probably being harsh, it’s just gradually beginning to irritate me.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Berry said:

Yeah sure it is a positive signing and the extra cover and competition we need in that position.

Just watched his first interview and he came across enthusiastic and willing to work hard to get into the team, all good stuff.

Tin hat on though, I’m not really a big fan of the interviewing technique, when the players answer always starts with ‘definitely’ it indicates somethings not quite right. Bit too much waffle during the questions which tend to come with a suggested answer as well.

Sure it’s a difficult art to learn and I’m probably being harsh, it’s just gradually beginning to irritate me.

I do not like the interviewing technique either.  Takes forever to get to the point and answers half the question himself. 

Anyway,  welcome young Sam Fisher. Hope you enjoy your stay.