Now that we're Champions

scottyboy

Hopefully JMcP will rotate the squad to see what else the bit part/youth players can do. Results no important now, unless you really desperate to see us win. I'm hoping everyone gets a run out in the last 3 games. Obviously getting beat would'nt bother me, as the major goal this season has been reached. 

We’ve hit the major goal, but I think we’ll be aiming for 6 points to get the club record point total, keep the unbeaten run going and add to that clean sheet total.  The big one is won but there’s no reason to slack off but we can give some a bit more game time.

Hamilton avoiding a booking yesterday means we have no suspensions to worry about.

Don’s see any of the u18s playing as there playing 2 games a week as it is.

We don’t have huge room for rotation, particularly at the back.   

One thing I’d make sure we do is play KRH as much as possible, let’s make him want to sign as much as we can.

Notice the management team mentioned players out of contract, there’s 6 of them, one who isn’t fit.

The other 5

MacDonald, very meh on him staying, maybe a few starts to see if he can do enough

Comrie, has to stay and I hope to see it announced soon

Mehmet, would be a good resigning at the right price

We know what those 2 can do and it’s just about what happens in the background.

O’hara, Todorov. I think it’s one or the other as we look to strengthen up top going up, these are probably the guys most looking to earn a deal and will get the majority of the minutes left in the season.

I can only see him leaving out players who are carrying knocks etc as he said immediately after the game in his interview that they have only lost once and they don't want to slack off now. They want to see it through to the end and keep the good habits going, which I see as a positive. 

He knows what the young guys are capable of and so he doesn't need to give them a game for the sake of it. Also, if they are a 'bit part player# now, there's a good chance they might not be here next year anyway so what would be the point?