Pars V Hearts

Yorkie

£12 to watch on Pars TV seems a little steep for a friendly? Was happy to pay £7.50 to watch St Johnstone and would happily pay a tenner to watch us against Jambos but £12, might relent by by Sunday but currently not minded to pay that. 

On 07/07/2023 at 13:49, Digs said:

We'll be well outnumbered if we don't sell more tickets on the day (which I'm sure we will). Up to Wednesday, we'd sold 291 tickets. They'd sold 2675.

Friendlies don't really do it for me truthfully. 

See that ParsTv had more issues it seems. I loathe to criticise volunteers, but when people are paying decent money it starts to become an awkward situation eh? 

1 hour ago, Grant said:

Friendlies don't really do it for me truthfully. 

See that ParsTv had more issues it seems. I loathe to criticise volunteers, but when people are paying decent money it starts to become an awkward situation eh? 

Me neither normally but I’ve actually enjoyed all of them. The last two have been played at a decent tempo and haven’t been like the usual training games that normally happen.

I thought we played well in both games, today we created the better opportunities, Mehmet only had one save to make over and above the goal. 
we defended well as a team and I like this high press we’ve been doing as it works really well. 

• Upvote 1

Ended up going to the game

Thought we played well overall. Hearts started really well and Probably could have have had a couple goals. Wighton should've scored, shocking attempt imo.

Not impressed by Paul Allan, don't think he is anywhere near good enough to play week in week out for us. 

Second half we were on top after hearts changed most of their team and they only really got back into the game after they brought on a couple of players with around 15 to go