Big queues outside Norrie

SanguinePar

22 hours ago, scottyboy said:

I made it just in time for the end of Into The Valley, then they played it again. Was busy. Joined the queue about 1425.

The tannoy boy interviewed "Ricky" Jobson then got awfy excited when announcing 7 nation army for some bizarre reason only for Into The Valley to come on. Had to play it again when the teams came out.

Weird

• Upvote 1

Access to the NW was easy enough in the end, queues weren't bad.

However, the steward/scanner at the gate in the NE wouldn't allow any NW ST holders in, despite the DAFC notice saying that was the reason the gate was open. Breakdown in communication, I suppose, but disappointing..

https://www.facebook.com/100076426653575/posts/pfbid0NDF9b6omLw8bAM55tmkCdUi576pTj1aNgMRgo9ZL9FUXDb5EHa2h1tX88v38HXdal/

On 27/08/2023 at 20:15, rosythpar said:

We got in straight away no one was using the far away turnstile and that was about ten minutes before kick off 

This is the same every single week. People just join the first queue they see, whilst the sensible folk keep walking and join the shorter one. It's the fitba stadium equivalent of not knowing how to use a filter lane. 

Saturday saw the biggest queues I've seen, and I had to go to the furthest away queue but I stood in it for no longer than 5 mins.