Who's a naughty boy then?

GG Riva

Utd fans online are one of the most entitled bunch of halfwits to ever talk about football. The majority of them have never been to Old Trafford and their knowledge of the game is based off playing championship manager in their maws spare room. 

I read a post today slating McTominay. He'd had a hand on two of Utd's 3 goals, and Onana chucks one in the net but it was McTominay's fault they didn't win:shrug:

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Digs said:

Utd fans online are one of the most entitled bunch of halfwits to ever talk about football. The majority of them have never been to Old Trafford and their knowledge of the game is based off playing championship manager in their maws spare room. 

I read a post today slating McTominay. He'd had a hand on two of Utd's 3 goals, and Onana chucks one in the net but it was McTominay's fault they didn't win:shrug:

Agree with all that.

They have created a weird cult hatred of McTominay. I don’t know why. 

A fan base built on 90s/00s glory hunting that despite years of practice can’t comprehend the club they have supported cos they were good are no longer that.

Edited by parsforlife
  • Upvote 3

I can't see the problem in a manager showing affection and respect for a former player. Some United fans obviously interpreted that as Ten Hag not being disappointed by his team twice losing a 2 goal lead to drop 2 pts, which is well wide of the mark. I wonder if any of the players swapped shirts on the pitch after the game and whether these same fans were similarly upset about that?

Maybe only if it was McTominay. 🤔

3 hours ago, GG Riva said:

I can't see the problem in a manager showing affection and respect for a former player. Some United fans obviously interpreted that as Ten Hag not being disappointed by his team twice losing a 2 goal lead to drop 2 pts, which is well wide of the mark. I wonder if any of the players swapped shirts on the pitch after the game and whether these same fans were similarly upset about that?

Maybe only if it was McTominay. 🤔

The issue here is fans always forget that players and managers rarely think like they do. In most cases they don't support the team they work for and so once the 90 mins are over, they're over. 

3 hours ago, Digs said:

The issue here is fans always forget that players and managers rarely think like they do. In most cases they don't support the team they work for and so once the 90 mins are over, they're over. 

And even those that are fans have been in the game that long they've got pals all over the place,  apart from a tiny tiny minority(type's that don't like anything green or blue for example) most passionate fans are not so bitter that they wouldn't have a chat with a mate after a game.