The Pars v Arbroath

Superally

After a home defeat the Pars head to Arbroath with hope that a win will bring some Xmas cheer. After the departure of Dick “the Bunnet” Campbell the Pars face another familiar adversary taking over the helm in Jim McIntyre who will bring a new dimension to a Red Litchtes team. After a relatively decent opening to the season Arbroath had several defeats on the bounce. However, they have a good win last time out against a resurgent ICT team winning 2-1 So perhaps we must be cautious facing the “Macca” factor. Our last outing together was a 3-0 Pars Home win with a Edwards goal and a brace from Wighton. Arbroath sit 9th in the table, two points off bottom side Queens Park. Over the campaign they have scored one more than the Pars with 20, but conceded 30 in the process. Frankly the Pars are shooting blanks atm and are struggling to find the net. We are the second lowest scorers in the league but defensively we seem to be performing much better despite our well known difficulties are actually second best.  The long term Injury problem seems to be slowly resolving it’s how we cope with the wind, set plays and an Arbroath team who will feel confident after last Saturday. Another difficult game but I expect some Xmas cheer from this one that will suit the dressed Pars Santa’s in the crowd.  1-2 Pars. Merry Xmas folks COYP

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Superally said:

Cant comment on anyone in the Prediction League if you aint in it GG 😉 - Never too late to have a go 😁

I'd be below EET, S'Ally. 😄 I'd miss more weeks than I'd remember in any case. 

Happy to predict the odd Pars game, but I don't know enough about the other teams in this league.

• Upvote 1