The Pars v Arbroath

Superally

10 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Didn’t see any update on him, he was on the bench last week,  but fit enough to start yet? 

Surely he was reasonably fit last week if he was on the bench? Another week won't have done him any harm but he's been out for a good while. Might be a bit rusty. 

1 minute ago, GG Riva said:

Surely he was reasonably fit last week if he was on the bench? Another week won't have done him any harm but he's been out for a good while. Might be a bit rusty. 

He is was obviously considered fit to play a period of time, but was that 5 minutes? 10? 30? 60? I don’t know and depends on where he is on that scale on if he can start.

I also believe him being a defender will place more emphasis on if he can play the 90,  I think managers are far more inclined to start an attacking player knowing they will need replaced than a defensive one.

Some game with Rovers losing another 3 goals against 10 men and another l late goal to 4-4.

United are absolute bin men. How on earth did they give Goodwin a contract, he can't have long early exits in the cup and unable to gain point on Rovers after drawing with the bottom team. 

10 minutes ago, Superally said:

I wasnt that convinced by Utd, Think they are feeling the pressure from the wee team

I think so, they are not handling it well.

way back when we had our title rovers also had a nasty habit of getting late goals as they are now(tho maybe not as extreme) we used that to focus and make sure we took care of ourselves,  I'm not sure this united team are capable, they look to be too worried about what might be happening in games they can't control instead of making sure they take care of their own result.

• Like 1