Queens Park v The Pars

6 minutes ago, Al k said:

"Aye?" You've lost me on that. They are playing better and so they should at the very least.

Our midfield's non existant because Chalmers and Allan both naturally slow play down and Summer isnt match fit. 

By saying they'd get football stopped I thought you were saying they looked worse than us, they don't. Apologies 

Is that what Allan does? Honestly don't see what he brings to the team, just exists. 

Edited by Grant

Just now, Grant said:

By saying they'd get football stopped I thought you were saying they looked worse than us, they don't. 

Is that what Allan does? Honestly don't see what he brings to the team, just exists. 

Ah, no they don't look better than us. They would still get football stopped tho.

1 minute ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

Summers needs to come off for his own good - and ours, if we ever want to loan anyone else from Celtic.

Aye, don't want to do damage to him, he's also not really ours so don't want to annoy Celtic in that regard. 

McLeod? Came on against United, can't remember much about him but I think he's a midfielder. 

Wighton and Summers are men down. No fault of their own. 

We should have at least had one player in a few days ago. This is utterly shambolic, I'm not even sure Hamilton should be playing with head gear on. 

Got lucky with the offside, Memhet didn't look to clever with the goal but a couple of decent saves. 

I would imagine Summers’ injury was an impact one to either ankle or foot and he’s probably playing with a painkilling injection? 
it’s clear he has hurt it again and understandably, very cautious now. 
we could do worse than put the Sutherland brothers on for him and Wighton ? 
like I said yesterday, would take a point 

With the exception of Leeanne Crighton everyone one of the BBC teams are absolute clowns.

None of them have done a tiny bit of research, its embarrassing. Talking about the 1st offside too. It was close but they've all said (The men) its clearly wrong as he wasn't offside, then follow up saying they think its Comrie playing them on... Its not ****ing clear then is it.... Deary me.

I wonder if its worth pushing O'Halloran further up to help with link up and dropping Allan in front of the defence. I don't think iv heard Allan mentioned once this game. 

2 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I would imagine Summers’ injury was an impact one to either ankle or foot and he’s probably playing with a painkilling injection? 
it’s clear he has hurt it again and understandably, very cautious now. 
we could do worse than put the Sutherland brothers on for him and Wighton ? 
like I said yesterday, would take a point 

I'd forgot about the other Sutherland. Its shame to throw them both in but we've no link up and Jakubiak can't do it on his own.