Is McPake's time up?

Should James McPake leave or be fired?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should James McPake be relieved of his duties?

3 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

Billy Dodds? Honestly? We're in Hughes/Grant territory with that suggestion. ICT looked bound for League 1 with him in charge. Big Dunc has at least given them a fighting chance of staying up. 

He also had several decent seasons with Inverness recently.

Edited by the saline hill puma

I would rather we went for a foreign coach that brings his own ideas in instead of the Dodds and Fotheringham managers. 
McPake has not had an easy season but I just hope he keeps us between 5th-8th place and see what happens next season.

I would like. The Rovers to stay down and Falkirk up as these are always decent games/atmosphere. 

18 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

I would rather we went for a foreign coach that brings his own ideas in instead of the Dodds and Fotheringham managers. 
McPake has not had an easy season but I just hope he keeps us between 5th-8th place and see what happens next season.

I would like. The Rovers to stay down and Falkirk up as these are always decent games/atmosphere. 

Don’t see any evidence of our bod being able to look much beyond our doorstep 

Edited by parsforlife

27 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they gave it to Cardle.

Yeh the youth set up but he has his own academy that he’s built up and looks like it doing well…imo that’s a step back with the current set up we have for the academy as they train at different venues etc. 

Just a few I can think off the top off my head.

tam courts local boy out off a job

kevin Thomson also out of a job

darren young doing a great job at stirling

dick campbell I’m sure he would love another go at full time and don’t think would take any ****e from the BoD

gary bowyer bit out there but got Dundee out the championship. Prob out our price range

lee bullen also out of job

sure there are other credible managers out there.

14 minutes ago, SRBpar said:

Just a few I can think off the top off my head.

tam courts local boy out off a job

kevin Thomson also out of a job

darren young doing a great job at stirling

dick campbell I’m sure he would love another go at full time and don’t think would take any ****e from the BoD

gary bowyer bit out there but got Dundee out the championship. Prob out our price range

lee bullen also out of job

sure there are other credible managers out there.

These are not credible managers tbh!

5 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

These are not credible managers tbh!

All the managers there have done well in their careers. Who do you think we should be appointing. Derek mcinnes, martindale, anyone that’s managed in recently in the spl?. Have to be realistic we’re potentially a lower end championship if not league 1 team.

30 minutes ago, SRBpar said:

All the managers there have done well in their careers. Who do you think we should be appointing. Derek mcinnes, martindale, anyone that’s managed in recently in the spl?. Have to be realistic we’re potentially a lower end championship if not league 1 team.

That’s where I disagree.. we are a top 4 championship team(without the injuries but McPake hasn’t been backed up) There is no way that team  is a league 1 standard at the moment. 

24 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

That’s where I disagree.. we are a top 4 championship team(without the injuries but McPake hasn’t been backed up) There is no way that team  is a league 1 standard at the moment. 

It’s where we are now though regardless of injuries etc. where we have been for past few seasons 

7 hours ago, Secure Par said:

Meggle??? Honestly he has his shipping empire with the fellow directors…. Plus let’s remember everything goes through Mr Cook and I see that’s where the problem lies…🤷🤷🤷

I think Meggle has a construction company.