"Internal Matter" at San Starko

GG Riva

All is not well in Pratt Street, it would seem. I don't subscribe to the Courier but  they have had a whiff of something.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/4903322/raith-rovers-ross-millen-will-miss-ayr-united-clash-internal-matter/

I received a text yesterday, that's doing the rounds. It names names and it appears that at least one player is unlikely to play for the Rovers again and that is why they brought in J. Brown from St Johnstone. Bringing in Ashcroft is apparently unrelated.

Yep Millan questioned the managers decision and was told he will not play for them again.

Also I heard Potter is doing the training sessions with the 1st team and Murray sits in his wee office and pops his wee head out.. something is working for them though🤷🤷

51 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

All is not well in Pratt Street, it would seem. I don't subscribe to the Courier but  they have had a whiff of something.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/4903322/raith-rovers-ross-millen-will-miss-ayr-united-clash-internal-matter/

I received a text yesterday, that's doing the rounds. It names names and it appears that at least one player is unlikely to play for the Rovers again and that is why they brought in J. Brown from St Johnstone. Bringing in Ashcroft is apparently unrelated.

No subscription needed, it’s a free to view article, just you may need to switch browsers or open a private/incognito tab if you’ve viewed a few articles recently.

clear fall out between Millen and Murray, In order of likelihood,

he goes somewhere on loan in the next few days, he gives a grovelling apology and tries to get back in the squad or rovers hit an injury crisis and Murray is forced to be the one to try make amends.

The text I received (whether it’s true or not) asserted that maybe someone needs to take Barrowman, Potter and Murray through a basic IT session on how to share screens in the right rooms, particularly pertinent when discussing recruitment, player attributes and … player disposals…

#youbelong (until you don’t)

23 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Maybe not the best idea to call a team meeting and leave the computer unlocked with it projected onto a screen with a list of players you are releasing at end of the season when it’s mid February 

Yes.  If true, I heard With some pretty disparaging and bleak commentary on some names.   Some of whom they will certainly need onside for the next few weeks.   All will not be well there very soon.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Al k said:

How this only coming out now? I saw on Facebook comments a few weeks ago saying there were issues with him.

Yes, when I saw the message, I had a strange feeling I'd seen or heard it already, but then thought it must be my recollection of Terry Butcher telling his Hibs team that half of them wouldn't be at the club the following season, just before the 2nd leg of their play off v Hamilton. They'd won 2-0 away in the first leg, so they looked a nailed on certainty to complete the job at Easter Road. They ended up losing on penalties and being relegated.