Pars v Honest Men

Superally

Although a draw at Inverness may have not been ideal, the Pars are unbeaten in three and have taken five points from those last games and in-spite of ongoing injury issues form has gradually improved. This Saturday the Pars welcome Ayr Utd to EEP in another crucial fixture. Win and the potential is there for the Pars to climb to 5th place in the table. However, the Honest Men will be no push overs scoring four goals, winning against Partick Thistle and are sitting fifth in the table 3 points ahead of the Pars. Recent form also has them slightly ahead of the Pars. Injuries continue to dominate team selection and formation and as we seem to get closer to players returning others are added to the list. There is a chance that Kane might be fit to return in his striking role after illness. It’s a time in the season where every point is valuable but the Pars have to consider a single point isn’t enough and its three points needed. Ayr Utd can be a bit of hit or miss at times, but the Pars really have to have the ambition to take the initiative especially at home. Going to be another tight game but of we play as we did at Firhill the three pts will be welcomed. 2-1 Pars COYP

• Upvote 1

First goal will be crucial but who's going to score for the Pars. We came from behind at Firhill but it's harder at home as it quietens the home fans and the visitors can set out to frustrate the team and the Pars fans alike. 

My head suggests another draw but my heart says we can grind out a narrow 1-0 win. 

21 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

First goal will be crucial but who's going to score for the Pars. We came from behind at Firhill but it's harder at home as it quietens the home fans and the visitors can set out to frustrate the team and the Pars fans alike. 

My head suggests another draw but my heart says we can grind out a narrow 1-0 win. 

I was impressed with Ayr at Ibrox recently. I don't think they'll sit back and try to frustate us somehow. I'd imagine they'll fancy the 3 points.