Pars v Honest Men

Superally

59 minutes ago, Superally said:

No manager preview yet - just wanted to know if our injury list is likely to improve 🤣 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/4910659/dunfermline-athletic-fc-injury-boost-kyle-benedictus/?cx_testId=2&cx_testVariant=cx_undefined&cx_artPos=0&cx_experienceId=EX8NGCWN9OKA#cxrecs_s

Bene back in the squad

McCann and Kane are fine 

KRH and Breen not far away. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Grant said:

My optimism has just increased from from 1 pt to 3 for tomorrow. 

41 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

My optimism has just increased from from 1 pt to 3 for tomorrow. 

I had plenty of optimism prior to the Inverness game, McPake brought me crashing back to earth. 

• Upvote 1

Arbroath get a lifeline. I reckon they would take 9th just now. They'll have to go some to catch us. Simple, we need to look like we can win the next 2 matches. I'll predict our chances after Tuesday night regarding staying up. Crucial we win tomorrow, looking at those fixtures. You have to fancy Morton and Airdrie/QP, something has to give.

IMG_20240301_214518.jpg

IMG_20240301_215935.jpg

Edited by scottyboy

Game day! I’m feeling a bit more optimistic about today’s game, the defence seems more settled and if we can add some goals then all will be well. There’s good news on the injury front with Kane and Bene added to the squad from Tuesday night, it feels like today could be the day we turn the corner.

• Upvote 1