Arbroath v The Pars

Hammy looked like he was out cold when he fell and never moved .. Glad they took him off for his own well being .. he has had some brutal challenges the last few games .. We were never quite the same without him .. Ref looked like he was in the movie's 

21 minutes ago, buspasspar said:

Hammy looked like he was out cold when he fell and never moved .. Glad they took him off for his own well being .. he has had some brutal challenges the last few games .. We were never quite the same without him .. Ref looked like he was in the movie's 

If Hammy has been concussed I'm not sure if he will miss next weeks game against Partick which would be a blow. However because he already had a serious head injury with the cheek fracture there is no point in taking chances.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Superally said:

The three points are all important, It might be a valuable lesson to the team not to take things for granted or be as complacent in the next match. The manner of the result might actually be good for us

Yep.

The one thing I would say is that after Arbroath's seconds, we didn't completely collapse or panic, which some of our previous iterations definitely would have.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Raymie said:

Hammy should be ok for Saturday. ?Can’t see Paul Allan making it but doesn’t appear too bad ? 

Same starting 11 for me 

Thats good, I think we would be better with Hammy in the middle - especially against Partick