Arbroath v The Pars

I'm thinking it was good that both Breen and Fisher managed 90 mins with the "reserves" on Tuesday so they should be match fit. However, I think it take something for MFW to lose his position alongside Bene. I was thinking that McIntyre would have Arbroath up to "park the bus" but the reality of their situation is that a point wont be good enough they really need 3pts at this stage. Arbroath are canny and score a lot at set plays and I think they will be more open and seek to get the first goal. If they do the double decker will rolled out to protect their lead. Hopefully we can take advantage and take the 3pts in a nervy game.

6 minutes ago, Superally said:

Good result for us Ayr may be on the same points but we can over take Airdrie if we take 3pts at Arbroath. No pressure then!

Pressure all on ICT away to Partick Thistle tomorrow. If they lose that, it'll be hard to get back, considering Morton or Queens Park will make a bit more of a gap between them. We just need to win.

• Like 1

Dunfermline are now playing with a full deck so much is expected. It would be good to improve the goal difference today but we really need to score first and early. Arbroath are fighting for their lives and do have great spirit for a part time team so are likely to put in a good shift. Like most I will be very happy with a win of any kind. COYP.