Brechin V Pars Highlights

El Patrón

Tend to agree with @SusieQ and @Keyser Soze.  Past few weeks he's been pretty poor overall and I would give either Hopkirk or Wallace a shot (Hopkirk imo) against Stranraer.

Noted that after his injury, Paton seems to cut inside a lot more a la Cardle, don't know if that is an instruction but it doesn't work and he needs to get back to delivering the early cross. 

He's a player with real ability and I've been defending him but not Saturday just past.

He is a player with self esteem issues according to Willie Miller, who bases this on when Paton was at Aberdeen.

I kinda see that with him. I think dropping him is about right, which is a pity as his early season form was great.

He's a player with real ability and I've been defending him but not Saturday just past.

He is a player with self esteem issues according to Willie Miller, who bases this on when Paton was at Aberdeen.

I kinda see that with him. I think dropping him is about right, which is a pity as his early season form was great.

This makes sense to me as sometimes just looking at him makes me think he isn't feeling confident. He just has this sort of look.

Archived