Changes to Layout

As always, we are actively encouraging you to give us input into how any aspects of the forum can be tweaked/changed to enhance your experience of using it.

Following some feedback on the layout, we thought we would put the 'Fitba Forums' to the top of the list (arguably the rightful place), and also add a custom block just above that, containing the 5 most recent threads.

We feel that, particularly for people using the site on mobile devices, this should make the site more visually appealing.

Let us know your thoughts, and we can either 'stick' or change it back if needs be.

Thanks.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As always, we are actively encouraging you to give us input into how any aspects of the forum can be tweaked/changed to enhance your experience of using it.

Following some feedback on the layout, we thought we would put the 'Fitba Forums' to the top of the list (arguably the rightful place), and also add a custom block just above that, containing the 5 most recent threads.

We feel that, particularly for people using the site on mobile devices, this should make the site more visually appealing.

Let us know your thoughts, and we can either 'stick' or change it back if needs be.

Thanks.

Yer a wee scamp Paradox! Confused the hell out of me earlier! Thought I was on the wrong website.

Definitely a good idea to have the Fitba at the top I think.

The site is really pretty good on mobile, certainly compared with dot.net. 

That said, I still think there'd be a lot to be said for a dedicated app if it was possible, as that would negate any differences between browsers and provide an experience specifically designed for the forum (as opposed to being built within the restrictions of a browser). Not a simple matter though, I know.

Archived