Who are you?

Vinnie

How many posters changed their Username (compared to .net) to register here?  And, if so, why so?

I did, not for any kind of anonymity, I don't know many .nutters in "real life" anyway, but just because I reckon folk judge a post by the username and not always by the content.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually my dot net username is different to elsewhere.  I had originally registered as Gordonthepar and then I ended up getting black carded under that name for reasons I'm not exactly sure about (I'm not saying I didn't deserve it, but there is every chance).  I then registered as Pars Will Never Die because using GordieBoy80 would have been far too obvious I was a banned user trying to get back on.

Yep different username here for me, but in over ten years of being signed up to .net I think my post count was something like 45 so I was never a 'well kent' contributor on there. Fancied a change from pars_steve so here I am. I may post more on here, I may not, but I'll always read anything pars related online so I hope this site is a success.  

Yep different username here for me, but in over ten years of being signed up to .net I think my post count was something like 45 so I was never a 'well kent' contributor on there. Fancied a change from pars_steve so here I am. I may post more on here, I may not, but I'll always read anything pars related online so I hope this site is a success.  

We know each other Steve.

Using my original nickname.

Had a few over on DAFC.net but only when the proverbial hit the fan and I was regularly banned.

All behind us now though. Time to focus on the club.

Boax Office Shooboax is back!

We know each other Steve.

How mysterious! AC is it?

PS I haven't yet mastered the 'quote' function. I'll get there, slowly no doubt...

Archived