Who are you?

Vinnie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Changed mine after the Pars Alive forum - started *whisper* on the other site - as McParvie due to my surname & being a Pars fan (naturally) but changed to SusieQ as it was my childhood nickname, revived when a group of us were heading abroad for a Scotland game & I needed a t-shirt name!

It makes me laugh that the only semi downside is that folk now call me "Susie" instead of Susan, but ho hum - no harm done :D

No, I'm Digs on every forum I use, and it's my nickname in real life. I couldn't care less if know who I am, I'll always stand by my opinions if its online or someone sees me in the street, so it makes no odds to me to be anonymous. I get why some people would want to be though. Each to their own and all that.

I decided to go with a new username for here just because i could. No conspiracy or anything to hide.anyone who knows me from .net or pussboak will know who I am already. Plus it's in my profile.

Pretty sure I have a different username for every forum I'm on. 

Better known as 'crombiepar' on dotnet.  I'd planned to change my username for a while, as I haven't lived in Crombie for about 7 years now, but just never got around to it.

I wanted to pick something that had 'Par' in it, but didn't want to pinch someone else's username in the process (hoping I haven't done so!)

So I took the chance to pick a new name on here, just because I could!

• 6 months later...

I'm assuming most of the posters on here were/still are on dotnet. Although I like this forum, it would be better if we knew everyone by their previous names imo. There are so many new names flying around, it's hard to get a handle on everything. The only one who introduced himself when I first posted on here was Piracy, so come on all you guys with scary new usernames like Captain Deadpool and Odarg the Great - reveal all. :-)

Archived