Why no Japanese or Thai?

char

Thai Par running a restaurant? He would be banning punters on a regular basis. ;)

Noble Cuisine used to do Thai dishes or their attempts, which were not that good tbh. As for Japanese, we haven't had a decent Mexican restaurant ever, so very much doubt we will see a Japanese restaurant in the town...

Well I have a good idea why not ask ThaiPar from the other channel to come home and set up a Thai restaurant. I'm sure it would be popular with many on here.

That is making me hungry thinking about pad thai now.

"Good evening sir, can I take your order?"

"Thanks yeah, I'll start with the fishcakes, and then have the gra..."

"No! No! NO!!! You will have the spring rolls to start!"

"But I really wanted the fis..."

"Get out! Get the hell out I said!!!"

"But..."

"OUT! You're banned, you're a troublemaker, and you're upsetting the other customers, and I hate you and GET OUT AND NEVER RETURN!!!

"There. Sorry about that ladies and gentlemen, but I know that you all support... YOU THERE!!! What the hell do you think you're doing with that napkin!!!"

Fin

Well I have a good idea why not ask ThaiPar from the other channel to come home and set up a Thai restaurant. I'm sure it would be popular with many on here.

That is making me hungry thinking about pad thai now.

"Good evening sir, can I take your order?"

"Thanks yeah, I'll start with the fishcakes, and then have the gra..."

"No! No! NO!!! You will have the spring rolls to start!"

"But I really wanted the fis..."

"Get out! Get the hell out I said!!!"

"But..."

"OUT! You're banned, you're a troublemaker, and you're upsetting the other customers, and I hate you and GET OUT AND NEVER RETURN!!!

"There. Sorry about that ladies and gentlemen, but I know that you all support... YOU THERE!!! What the hell do you think you're doing with that napkin!!!"

Fin

Remember the lawyers letters after a few days through the post asking for a letter of apology as he was upset when you didn't do what you were told ?

There is a Thai takeaway in Lumphinnans and, perhaps unsurprisingly, it is utterly terrible.  Food arrived cold, and appeared to consist of sub standard Chinese food with a bit of Lemongrass thrown on top.

Even the delivery guy was complaining that it was so overpriced that what few customers there were were not too keen to tip him.

Well, this escalated quickly...

Going back on topic, if cultural backwaters like Kirkcaldy and Falkirk can support a Japanese restaurant then why not Dunfermline?

Also, never trust a place that says Chinese AND Thai. It's like saying you do Italian and French.

Archived