Extremists

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing.  Unfortunately.

They claim to be an army, but armies wear a uniform, you know who the armies and soldiers, they wear badges, flags, insignia, and they wear them with pride and are easily recognisable.  These people are not an army.

Too many folk complain about the UK getting involved in outside issues.  Some will complain that this has been brought on ourselves by political interference outside our borders.

These people hide behind religion and claim to be persecuted.  They are not, we welcome them to our country, we often allow them freedom to express their beliefs.  But if we were to search a Mosque, folk would be up in arms. 

The tightening of our borders post-Brexit might help, but if this is an ISIS attack, we already have hate preachers operating in UK towns and cities, spreading their message and corrupting young minds.

Stacey Dooley done a documentary where she investigated extremism and the EDL in her home town of Luton. The extremists were marching through the town centre chanting "British Police go to Hell" and coming away with phrases such as "all non-believers will rot in hell" etc.

We have already seen these scumbags openly burning poppies and parading what look like ISIS flags at remembrance days as well as chanting "British Soldiers Burn In Hell"....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12664346

These scumbags were born and bred here yet carry on like this? If you don't like it, why don't you just get yourself to ****?

Now I know this is probably a tiny majority of muslims who are involved in this, however why are the rest not standing together to condemn and shame them whilst they are doing these marches/protests?

I have to say Tommy Robinson (Stephen Lennon) makes a lot of good points. However, anyone who says what everyone else is thinking, or speaks out against these *****s are branded racist.

Now I know this is probably a tiny majority of muslims who are involved in this, however why are the rest not standing together to condemn and shame them whilst they are doing these marches/protests?

We all know that there are areas of the country that have been "taken over" by ethic groups.  Maybe there is a quiet condemnation as there is a "fear factor" against speaking out? 

However, anyone who says what everyone else is thinking, or speaks out against these *****s are branded racist.

Yeah, I agree with that.  By not talking about it, by sweeping it under the carpet, we make it a taboo subject, so that when something suspicious is occurring, there is a lack of action towards stopping it.

These scumbags were born and bred here yet carry on like this? If you don't like it, why don't you just get yourself to ****?

If its the young minds that are being corrupted, it can easily be misconstrued as teenagers being moody?  They grow up, they learn to control their emotions.  If they are being corrupted at a young age, part of the corruption will be conflicting messages about the benefits of modern western life and the need to destroy it.  All messed up.  

If you guys have solid information that it was a Muslim attacker then you should contact the police. Otherwise, until more info comes out, such speculation is irresponsible and unhelpful.

Are you assuming that my posts are referring to the latest incident in Manchester, Sanguine? I have not mentioned this incident.

If you guys have solid information that it was a Muslim attacker then you should contact the police. Otherwise, until more info comes out, such speculation is irresponsible and unhelpful.

Are you assuming that my posts are referring to the latest incident in Manchester, Sanguine? I have not mentioned this incident.

Right then. Hide behind semantics 

We all know that there are areas of the country that have been "taken over" by ethic groups.  Maybe there is a quiet condemnation as there is a "fear factor" against speaking out? 

However, anyone who says what everyone else is thinking, or speaks out against these *****s are branded racist.

Yeah, I agree with that.  By not talking about it, by sweeping it under the carpet, we make it a taboo subject, so that when something suspicious is occurring, there is a lack of action towards stopping it.

If its the young minds that are being corrupted, it can easily be misconstrued as teenagers being moody?  They grow up, they learn to control their emotions.  If they are being corrupted at a young age, part of the corruption will be conflicting messages about the benefits of modern western life and the need to destroy it.  All messed up.  

There will be a fear in speaking up against these people, however I don't see any other way to root out these scumbags? If they did speak out against them from within their own communites, I am sure they would have the full support of the rest of Britain.

Tommy Robinson has been speaking out against this for years now, however as he is a working class white man, he is just branded an ignorant racist by our politcally correct softies. We need a similar character (or characters) from within these communites to start doing the same thing as he has tried to do, that's the only way people will stand up and start taking notice.

And you just stay sitting up there on that fence, on your politically correct high horse with your holier than thou attitude.

Do you care to contribute to the original points made re: solutions to oust extremists from within these communities across our country?

And you just stay sitting up there on that fence, on your politically correct high horse with your holier than thou attitude.

Ah good - since you have no solid argument you resort to calling names. Brilliant.

As for your hero Tommy Robinson, former leader of the English Defence League, I take it you're comfortable with all this?

Ah good - since you have no solid argument you resort to calling names. Brilliant.

As for your hero Tommy Robinson, former leader of the English Defence League, I take it you're comfortable with all this?

I have no argument? You have come on this topic and contributed nothing other than to slyly infer that I am a racist and assuming that I was talking about the Manchester incident and jumping to conclusions on said attacker.

Can you show me anywhere I referred to Tommy Robinson being my hero? I said "he makes a lot of good points" - also, I do not follow him that closely, however I believe he is no longer the leader of the EDL as he was not happy with that way it was going and the types it was attracting. I am pretty sure he also kicked some people out who were clearly just using it as a way to publicise their white supremacist/racist views when he was involved, as that was not what it was all about when he started out.

Anyone can get their picture taken with people who later turn out to be undesirables. Plenty of people had their photos taken with Jimmy Saville over the years, I doubt everyone in those pictures were paedophiles.

Something has to be done now before the next lunatic who hates Britain will harm innocent people. 

Shut the borders down and lets deal with the lunatics that we have intelligence on and get them out. I can totally understand why England voted for Brexit.

What happened last night was disgusting and I hope something is done to stop another attack but I doubt it.

Archived