Quensferry Crossing Ballot

VOX

^ Miserable git ^ ;)

I meant to apply, but forgot :( Hope it's a lovely day for anyone who will be taking part! :) 

Yep.... Miserable git pretty much covers it xD

I travel back and forward to Fife from Edinburgh every weekend.  This will also be a major inconvenience to my travel plans - I assume they will reopen the current bridge for the weekend?

Vinnie min, I also hope they open the old bridge anaw as it will be a nightmare walking the new bridge with all those cars flying across it min. Aye, can see it causing chaos for the weekend but it's only for twa days. Treat yourself to a weekend in Edinburgh min Ken. ??

^ Miserable git ^ ;)

I meant to apply, but forgot :( Hope it's a lovely day for anyone who will be taking part! :) 

I travel back and forward to Fife from Edinburgh every weekend.  This will also be a major inconvenience to my travel plans - I assume they will reopen the current bridge for the weekend?

Surely they're doing this before the new bridge opens tto traffic?

^ Miserable git ^ ;)

Nope.  Bridge opens 30th August then shut again for weekend of 2nd/3rd September.

I see no logic in the thinking but there it is... crazy!!

Received an email now and I have been unsuccessful but on the waiting list.

I'm hoping theres a rake of folk who can't be bothered uploading pictures etc then

Any photos I see on Pusbook from folk who were selected, I will endeavour to not only share them, but tag you as well.

You can thank me later.

Received an email now and I have been unsuccessful but on the waiting list.

I'm hoping theres a rake of folk who can't be bothered uploading pictures etc then

Any photos I see on Pusbook from folk who were selected, I will endeavour to not only share them, but tag you as well.

You can thank me later.

I will be sitting heart broken on the other bridge watching everyone having fun while swigging a bottle of whisky

^ Miserable git ^ ;)

Nope.  Bridge opens 30th August then shut again for weekend of 2nd/3rd September.

I see no logic in the thinking but there it is... crazy!!

That's mental.

Archived