DUP leader Arlene Foster to attend Orange parade in Fife

Given that Foster and the DUP are pretty much the only stumbling block now to women in Northern Ireland having the same rights as the rest of the UK and soon Ireland itself (not to mention the only thing stopping Theresa May's comically inept 'government' from collapsing in a puff of gammon), I wonder if we'll see any protests. Quite tempted to attend if there was anything happening.

1 minute ago, SanguinePar said:

Given that Foster and the DUP are pretty much the only stumbling block now to women in Northern Ireland having the same rights as the rest of the UK and soon Ireland itself (not to mention the only thing stopping Theresa May's comically inept 'government' from collapsing in a puff of gammon), I wonder if we'll see any protests. Quite tempted to attend if there was anything happening.

Given that Cowdenbeath actually think that Orange Marchs are still a good thing, I doubt there are enough brain cells to rub together to organise a protest of any kind.

Guest The Beer Baron

I hope it rains burning acid and crocodiles attack the marchers. Absolute ****ing scum with the same PIN.

Guest The Beer Baron

I DO want to stop them having their views open in this manner. I don't believe in free speech no matter what the content.

Guest The Beer Baron

Haha!

Nah, I openly admit I'd pick and choose and be completely subjective in this case. A group of people so openly hostile towards another (Irish, Catholics amongst others I'd imagine) can **** off

Archived