Pre-match Pint

Paradox

Charlie D's for me and only because it's putting money behind the bar for the club. It's somewhere for fans of all ages and types given the eclectic mix on match days. This reflects the socially inclusive nature of the clubs ethos. The music and the sing song don't suit everyone but the good thing is the fact we fans now have a choice, as opposed to having to be members to even consider having a pint at the club pre-match under the previous regime. Only downside is (if there is one) is that it's now becoming too popular and if you're not at the table early doors you're not sitting down.

Charlie D's usually for me. Handy since it's at the ground, decent tunes and good bunch of lads drink in there with a sing along too.

Only thing is it takes an age to get served sometimes, especially when you get a rush of people just after 2. I find myself either buying double rounds now or going through to legends to get served and going back to charlie ds.

Not sure how they can resolve that issue though

Charlie D's for me too, I've only missed two games in there since it opened. 

I agree on the service and I buy a double round at about 1.45 and that does me until KO. To be fair, they have put more people on but I reckon folk not bringing their glasses back when they go to the bar is a big problem, because one of the bar staff always has to collect them, thereby slowing down the bar. They then have to get someone from another lounge to do it as by that time, the bar is queued right back past the tables and the bar staff are flat out. 

Archived