New Kit Design

Vinnie

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Yellow looks like it could be similar to one of the auld Avec ones?

I also like the badge, its cool.  I hope the kit isnt the one the kid is wearing, looks more like a training top than a kit for a professional football club.

8 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Yellow looks like it could be similar to one of the auld Avec ones?

I also like the badge, its cool.  I hope the kit isnt the one the kid is wearing, looks more like a training top than a kit for a professional football club.

Hope the yellow is like the old Avec! 

I thought we were getting bespoke designs as that’s what we got for that past couple of seasons? 

If the home strip is all black with the thin white stripes and  Joma badge in red with red number on the back that will look good.

9 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

Hope the yellow is like the old Avec! 

I thought we were getting bespoke designs as that’s what we got for that past couple of seasons? 

The Avec one was cool!  Think it may have been the last away one I bought.

I thought we were getting catalogue kits for the last few seasons? Very disappointing efforts, lacking in imagination if they were bespoke.

16 hours ago, The Bad Guy said:

Appears from the teasers that the home one is the same design as last year's away but black instead of grey.. 

I thought that away top was the home top for the previous seasons, they are actually different

image.jpeg.aae1169119ae29c094e92dba5b83bbce.jpeg image.jpeg.da8a7bdf6f73d079f1542d5e86d6b179.jpeg

Archived