Morton v Pars

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Teuchter said:

It really has to be an away win - at worst a draw. 

If it is defeat I would predict a close one. Frustrating as some of the performances have been, the majority of defeats have been narrow as opposed to doings. 

The worst thing about the recent defeats is the lack of ability to even look like getting back into the game. 

I've dropped out of going and opted for a few pints in Edinburgh. 

I genuinely can't be ersed after last week. 

However I think we can do enough to manage at least a draw. We're not a bad team, just inconsistent. Let's see where this takes us. 

1 hour ago, Superally said:

I hear the ICT game is off due to snow and there is a pitch inspection at Morton tonight due to heavy rain!

The forecast for tomorrow is for heavy rain for most of the day. I think the Cappielow pitch drains quite well but everything has a limit. Once the soil is saturated the water will start to form puddles....

I would prefer to see the game go ahead. Morton have a very decent home record, but we almost beat them there last time. I think we have a better chance of ending our losing streak away from home as our opponents are less likely to sit in and frustrate us, as has happened recently at EEP.

Archived