Rovers away

Deutsch Par

Is this match a must win for Peter Grant?   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Must win or not?

Big game on Wed, the fact its a derby against the wee team is probably 2nd in everyone's minds. The outcome is the most important thing, collect 3 points and that will lift us off the bottom - anything less will see us firmly routed to the bottom. I'll try not mention our form, but the Rovers are sitting 4th with 10pts scoring 10 goals but notably conceding 8 with a GD of +2. The bookies odd's will probably not be in our favour but with two clean sheets and if we can get our strikers switched on there is a chance. Early kick off and its on the cooncil telly. I'm going to pull the couch away from the wall and hide 1-2 Rovers 😞

4 hours ago, gjs93 said:

it was already going to be a tough ask but potentially no Edwards, Kennedy, Todorov and Wighton? good luck with that.

Reading between the lines of Grants interview on Cows suggests GJS93 may not be far from the mark which is concerning. Its a difficult one - you don't want players carrying injuries that are likely to develop further and may cause a longer period on the side lines. 

7 hours ago, gjs93 said:

it was already going to be a tough ask but potentially no Edwards, Kennedy, Todorov and Wighton? good luck with that.

Edward's will be the biggest miss out of the four if they dont make it.

Kennedy can beat 2 or 3 players but has not really had any end product, I think rangers will activate the recall clause in his contract in January and send him out on loan elsewhere.