Board statement

Fifes Elite

Wow how not to handle a situation. Utterly amateur in every way, in no way can i condone personal abuse but to say the fans attitude can cost the club income is terrible. I'm sure they are tripping over themselves to throw money at a club staring relegation to a part time league already. 

We are going down if nothing changes. 

Just now, Superally said:

This is going to get very ugly

they might not want to sack him and have shown now they dont want to or at least yet but they have to! what do they think is going to happen after releasing that? everyone turns up next Saturday in a joyous mood, everything falls into place and we win the game going on to a unbeaten run to the end of the season? delusional stuff!!!!!

pretty stunned at the whole thing.

surely be some board resignations then if earlier posts are correct.

That is not a good statement. 

I'm already staying away from games. Others should consider it if you're wanting to avoid the ugly situations at games coming up but make your feelings known. 

I'm actually getting to a stage where I don't give a f*ck. 

I don't think they've judged this situation well at all. They just haven't.

Tbh I’m more annoyed that the people a lot of us put our trust in the bring our club back from the brink think this is an acceptable way to treat the lifeblood of the club. We’ll always appreciate the time and money they put in to the club but a lot of fans weren’t in such a privileged situation to help out that way. They also did what to they could and there were hundreds of them who risked a lot. Sometimes I feel thats forgotten. Alienating those fans who brave the conditions to watch a winless rudderless side is an awful thing to do and will absolutely exasperate matters. There’s no way that statement wasn’t penned without consultation from other board members. It’s a ****ing disgrace. 

• Upvote 5

18 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Tbh I’m more annoyed that the people a lot of us put our trust in the bring our club back from the brink think this is an acceptable way to treat the lifeblood of the club. We’ll always appreciate the time and money they put in to the club but a lot of fans weren’t in such a privileged situation to help out that way. They also did what to they could and there were hundreds of them who risked a lot. Sometimes I feel thats forgotten. Alienating those fans who brave the conditions to watch a winless rudderless side is an awful thing to do and will absolutely exasperate matters. There’s no way that statement wasn’t penned without consultation from other board members. It’s a ****ing disgrace. 

The board dont care about us the supporters and what we want,they only care about us when they want our money.  Time for big changes at boardroom level.