Training Ground

rosythpar

On 04/02/2023 at 22:52, rosythpar said:

They still have members who pay money off their dockyard pension every month towards the civil so the local community in Rosyth want to know what's happening to the civil.

Not sure why you downvoted my comment, as I said, it was a genuine question, I was only asking as I thought it was now completely defunct. 

On 05/02/2023 at 02:54, scottyboy said:

I dont think we should dismiss a club, whether they no longer exist or need a commitee. If we have ****ed them over, as some on here have said, I  really would like us to be treated the same. I would like Rosyth to be part of our community  which is important in the grand scale of things. If the training ground falls through, it wont be the end of the world. Advocaat pushed this at Rangers. Nice facility, produced nothing, regarding players. Gordon Ramsey said it had a state of the art kitchen. It wont win us the league.

I’m not dismissing anyone I was just asking FFS.

Hence the reason I literally said ‘Genuine question’. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Raymie said:

I'd say there were no more than 15 potential volunteers, so not a great response, however, David said that they had received two or three really good offers of help

not sure I agree about that not being a great response.   15 extra bodies, particularly if they have skills matched to the clubs needs could be very significant.

Ultimately if we truly want to improve areas of the club then more paid roles will need to be provided.  Outside of football it is nowhere near expected that so many jobs in a multi-million pound business are done for free. What roles these are, and if they can or potentially in future pay for themselves I’ll leave for those in charge to decide.