League Table

rosythpar

13 hours ago, scottyboy said:

I would imagine Thomas not starting, would be down to getting back to full fitness, after his op. He should probably start a match soon, like this Saturday. 

Think Thomas not starting on Saturday was more down to the formation we ended up playing. Comrie and Dow both played wingback (badly imo) but Thomas defensively isn't good enough to play in that role. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Interested in what the good folks on here think would be the best results this weekend. If we win, I'd be happy for QOS to get a point. I still think Hamilton and Morton will be a bridge too far/late to catch. We all want Ayr to fail obviously. 

We're no needing to see the whole table now.

Screenshot_20220325-221408_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220325-221448_Chrome.jpg

Edited by scottyboy
If we win and Ayr lose, then we 8th on GD

A perfect weekend would be a Hamilton, Morton and Pars win. A Hamilton win will take them out of reach IMO so 8th is probably the best we could attain with the number of games left. A Morton / Ayr draw wouldn't be the worst scenario if we had a Pars win leaving us a 1 point behind Ayr with them to play and Morton 3 points ahead  with a better goal difference. Ultimately we can look at all the possibilities but we have to do the business ourselves. A draw and point wouldn't be the end of the world but it might be if Ayr win lol and we feck it up lol