The run in "Permutations & Possibilities?"

Superally

4 games left, The permutations and possibilities. We all play each other, I suppose we have  a slight advantage having Ayr Utd and QoS at home. I just don’t want it to come down to the last game. I think Hamilton are too far gone being 7pts ahead but technically still catchable. COYP

Week 33

QoS 0 Partick 1

Ayr Utd v ICT

Killie v Pars

Raith v Morton

Week 34

Arbroath v QoS

Pars v Ayr Utd

Morton v Hamilton

Week 32 Updated Fixture

QoS v ICT

Week 35

Partick v Pars

QoS v Ayr Utd

Morton v ICT

Week 36

Pars v QoS

Ayr Utd v Partick

Arbroath v Morton

2 minutes ago, Superally said:

4 games left, The permutations and possibilities. We all play each other, I suppose we have  a slight advantage having Ayr Utd and QoS at home. I just don’t want it to come down to the last game. COYP

Week 33

QoS 0 Partick 1

Ayr Utd v ICT

Killie v Pars 

Rovers v Morton

Week 34

Arbroath v QoS

Pars v Ayr Utd

Morton v Hamilton

Week 32 Updated Fixture

QoS v ICT

Week 35

Morton v ICT

Partick v Pars

QoS v Ayr Utd

Week 36

Pars v QoS

Ayr Utd v Partick

Arbroath v Morton

I've added Morton, as I don't think they're quite out of it yet given their fixtures. Not that I think they'll finish 9th, but I think either we or Ayr could still catch them. Probably not both though.

• Upvote 1

It's between us and Ayr for 8th. If we come out unscathed tomorrow,  then it sets us up nicely for Ayr at home. QOS won't come back. Ian McCall described Particks performance as dog meat tonight, yet they still won against the utterly hapless Queens. They as good as relegated. Morton were safe weeks ago, they will pick up more points, as will us and Ayr.

Edited by scottyboy
Partick away will be the toughest fixture
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

It's between us and Ayr for 8th. If we come out unscathed tomorrow,  then it sets us up nicely for Ayr at home. QOS won't come back. Ian McCall described Particks performance as dog meat tonight, yet they still won against the utterly hapless Queens. They as good as relegated. Morton were safe weeks ago, they will pick up more points, as will us and Ayr.

I'd agree with all of that, Partick I think will be a hard game. They are no longer double game weeks, majority of players back from injury the telling thing will be the match fitness for those players. I think we will be facing them at the wrong time. 

If they are safe in playoffs they will be looking for a run to hit the ground running. We were the same last year (without the injuries) poor run in then farted about with the team to achieve nothing. Think McCall's a bit smarter.

Edited by Al k
Phone keeps changing to Patrick

I’m not as certain about Morton to be honest, they could be dragged right into this. They definitely have the less appealing fixtures than us and Ayr but odds are they will be ok.

It’s this weekend I’m worried about the most, if we can get through today with all results leading to it still being in our hands I’d take it.

It’s not inconceivable to suggest we beat Killie and Ayr lose to ICT which would be the perfect day…can really go any way in this league.

I'm worried queens might be down by the time they play Ayr in the second last game which means we really need to take something on Particks horrendous pitch. Maybe they will have playoffs by then.

Another big day today. If we can somehow sneak a win and ayr lose and beat them next week then the games the following week arnt as important providing we get the job done against queens on the last day

Looking at the top end of the table, it looks like that's how it will finish. Maybe ICT or Partick will swap places, so the teams will probably lose their edge. These teams will probably rest players for the last 2 games. Let's be honest, if Killie win today, the title is in the bag, especially if Arbroath can't win their remaining games. I take great delight seeing the Rovers capitulation. Hopefully their fans will start calling for a  management and directors cull of a bad community club, run by people out of touch.

Screenshot_20220409-122244_Chrome.jpg