Dunfermline v Queens Park Play Off 2nd leg.

scottyboy

Might as well start one on the eve of the match. We gonna need a Jekyll performance tomorrow to progress. The team are capable, if we can get at them early and score first. What's everyone's prediction? I'm going for a 1-1 draw losing 4-2 on penalties. I really hope my crystal ball let's me down.

I don't know if I have blinkered myself so much in the negativity of how bad we are, but watching the highlights I reckon we could have had a couple on wed's night. Granted I know it less that 1/8 of the actual match. As much as iv had a go, there were a few slips or issues with the pitch on parts of our play. 

Still I expect the impending disaster hoping my predictions are worth nowt. 

Comfortable 3-0 victory, a rested Dom Thomas starting will make a difference, on a good pitch think Lawless will come to form.

If we really put the pressure on them early and not give them time on the ball I think they’ll struggle so we need to get out the traps fast, none of this tippy tappy nonsense.

With any luck we can afford to take some boys off early for a rest…ok maybe that’s pushing it.

• Upvote 1