Dunfermline v Queens Park Play Off 2nd leg.

scottyboy

20 hours ago, kelty_par said:

That the same season we went from October to March with 3 wins or something ridiculous like that? Before he went on that run plenty fans wanted rid 

It was 4 wins in the barren spell in the middle. We did however, win 16 points in our first 7 games - and then finished the season superbly. I think we lost 8 or 9 league games all season.

When you add that to the season before (where we started badly), it was something like 12 or 13 defeats in the previous 50 league games. 

Anyone saying it was wrong to offer him a contract is doing so purely from hindsight.

15 hours ago, Grant said:

I said after the ticket statement in which we lied about the reasons (Never did get an email back about why we lie) that one of the reason it was bad, was that it showed our board aren't capable of learning from mistakes. If you make a mistake that's fine, hold your hands up, admit you were wrong and learn from it. As it is our board either try and lie and blag there way out of it, or they pull dissenting voices in... You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain, and our board really need to take a long hard look at what they're becoming and how they're running the club. 

I can't beleive I've woken up to see Hughes is still in a job. 

That’s a quite incredible tweet from Jason all things considered. I mean, it’s a complete fabrication.