Dunfermline v Queens Park Play Off 2nd leg.

scottyboy

1 hour ago, Lochalsh Par said:

It looks to me like the management appointments fall very short of poor.

It’s not just the appointments, it’s the ridiculously slow reaction when it becomes obvious they got things wrong(not that they’ll ever think they did, our board don’t look inwards at themselves) 

Edited by parsforlife
  • Upvote 1

I think Hughes will walk away. 

it does seem as if Thomas is signing for another club, who are currently in the same league as us  or maybe higher ? Can you work it out ?

The rumour that Kelty Par heard would appear to be true ?

Edited by Raymie

Absolutely gutted but hats off to Queens Park, quite frankly they totally deserved it, they wanted it so more than we did.

Thomas must’ve signed a pre-contract somewhere to not have played at all in the two legs.

We were fortunate not to be one down very early on if it weren’t for a good save from the GK. We were growing into it latter end of the first half and genuinely thought if we carried that momentum into the second half we’d do it.

However, think everyone who was at the game would’ve seen Queens Park winning it 5-10mins into the second half and then when Murray came on…

I’ve been pretty defensive over Hughes but that was so bad, it honestly looked like we hadn’t played as a team before and playing one up front at home against Queens Park is criminal.

I’ll need to see the Ambrose incident again, father came with me today and instantly said red but I thought it was a yellow and firmly put the blame on Polworth for such carelessness with the ball, he was absolutely dreadful today.

Either way I don’t think the red really made a difference we were that bad.

What hurts the most is that it looked like half our players genuinely didn’t care.

I expected to be raging tonight but that wasn’t my football club I watched today.

The board have absolutely fundamentally screwed this season up and I’ve never felt so disconnected with the club.

There is something rotting at our club and it needs a proper gut out, top to bottom clear all the hangers on and start a fresh.

The German custodians are going to need to start being ruthless if they are to make anything of their investment.

Just now, Raymie said:

Dom is meant to be off to Queen’s Park. 

I didn’t think it was a red but would like to see a replay. 

polworth was to blame. 

dorrans was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch today 

I thought Dow was pretty good today as well.

I can't see how it's a red card, wasn't a CGSO in my opinion. Unless it was for violent conduct? Surely not.

Hope that's wrong about Dom. Although who would blame him for wanting to get away from a club where he's been so underused?

1 hour ago, SanguinePar said:

I thought Dow was pretty good today as well.

I can't see how it's a red card, wasn't a CGSO in my opinion. Unless it was for violent conduct? Surely not.

Hope that's wrong about Dom. Although who would blame him for wanting to get away from a club where he's been so underused?

From the chatter I've heard he's been a fud in the dressing room. Looks like that for me too. 

• Upvote 1