Club Statement

Parzionale

5 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Fair enough. Personally I don't really think he underperformed for us (certainly not relative to most of his teammates) and it's hard to do well when the boss sticks you on the bench time and again. I feel like he made a difference when he came on as a sub in a number of games - not world beating, but better than those chosen ahead of him. 

As for celebrating Celtic's victory, I'm torn. I do see what you mean given the circumstances, but then if you're a fan of a club and they win the league, you're going to be happy about it. And it's not like he would have been expecting to be photographed, it's not him posing with a scarf or whatever. And that's assuming the pic is even real - there's something slightly photoshopped-looking about it, but I can't put my finger on why. On the other hand, why would anyone go to the trouble of photoshopping it, so it probably is legit.

I'm not convinced either, when you see the full image there's a guy at first glance looks like he's holding him up.

Zoom in an it actually looks like they are taking a pic with a mobile. Could be timing just doesn't look right at all. Poor quality light and mobile correcting the image making it look iffy?

Edited by Al k
Looks legit actually

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze said:

Aye he’s just watched the team he supports win the league. He’s entitled to enjoy the moment. I have no issue with him attending the fixture or the picture in question. 

Obviously like any rationale human being I despise Celtic and the vast majority of their supporters but footballers tend not to be rationale human beings 

Maybe I’m just a bit crabbit. 😂

3 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Obviously like any rationale human being I despise Celtic and the vast majority of their supporters but footballers tend not to be rationale human beings 

I don't despise Celtic and all clubs fans are an eclectic mix drawn from all walks of life, well apart from Rangers and anyone with an FK post code. 

It’s strange how really talented players are almost always maverick-like? 

i would always play him though, as he would always be capable of getting a goal or an assist. 

Re. Edwards. I like him too and I actually thought him and Dom linked up to good effect